A la carte
$510 Per class, which includes all classes September thru April.
Tuesday + Thursday – 6.5 hours on Tuesday AND Thursday
$2272* (See note below, as most students at NEXT Education are on scholarships.)
* Scholarships based on “Good Fit” criteria are available to all families who need a helping hand, for any reason. Please see the enrollment process for details.
- A non-refundable application fee of $125 is due with the application. (Does not apply for a la carte enrollment.)
- Tuition is due by June 1, if paying in full. (A la carte is due upon application unless other arrangements have been made.)
- Early payment of tuition (paid in full by April 30) earns a 5% discount. (Cannot be combined with Early Bird discount rates.)
- Payment plan is available, which begins April 1 and runs through October 1. (Accelerated payment plans available after this date. Please ask for details.)
NEXT Education is proud to offer discounts from 50-90% to families who prefer to “co-op” with us. The level of discount depends on the number of volunteer hours during which the volunteer is a primary tutor in the classroom. If you are interested please submit a pastor reference and 2 character references to NEXT Education along with your tutoring interests. Most beginning volunteer slots are with our younger students, due to parent preference.