- Thursday July 13, 6:30 p.m. – Campus Tour – Please RSVP
- Saturday July 22, 10:00 a.m. – Campus Tour – Please RSVP
- We will be adding more Campus Tour dates as needed.
- Tuesday August 8, 6:00 p.m. – New Parent Orientation
- Tuesday August 29, 6:00 p.m. – New Student Orientation
- September 5, 8:30 a.m. – Classes begin.
Online Information Meeting (45 min.)
Video 1: Why kids love NEXT Education (13:42)
This is a series of videos explaining how NEXT Education can help students to prepare for the plans that God has for them.
- Why kids love NEXT Education (see above)
- When NEXT is best
- Our philosophy: Every child has a purpose
- Why job satisfaction declines (for the primary homeschool parent)
- Five core ideas of NEXT Education
- World impact of NEXT Education
Video 2: When NEXT is best (04:24)
Video 3: Every child has a purpose (philosophy) (04:15)
Video 4: Why job satisfaction declines (for the homeschool parent) (13:01)
This video is optional. Its purpose is to reduce guilt for parents who feel burned out. If that’s not you, go ahead and skip this one:
Video 5: Five core ideas of NEXT Education (08:19)
Video 6: World impact of NEXT Education (13:38)
We pray that God will show you whether your family is called to be part of NEXT Education!
Thank you for taking the time to learn more! Please email us with questions: nextedinformation @ gmail . com